Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Follow up links

Hello everyone! Here are some links to things that have been discussed in the last couple meetings. First, here are some great ideas for making your own "budget friendly" cleaning products. I have tried some of these since the last meeting and I like them. (Especially the ones with lavender!)

Mini Manor Blog

Macheesmo

There are also some great tutorials on how to sew your own reusable Swiffer pads and dusters. I haven't done it, but I've "heard" they work better than the real thing.

Make your own Swiffer duster

Cloth Diaper Swiffer Pad (great idea!)

Swiffer Crochet Pattern




And here are a few links from today's meeting:

Very cool magnetic menu board

Pepperplate

Another cute menu board

Dinnertool







There are so many great ideas for meal planning out there that it's a little overwhelming! I recently discovered the recipe section on the Whole Foods website. There are a lot of healthy yet tasty recipes on there. So far all of the ones I have tried have been great.


And finally, here are some ideas for your Thanksgiving table. :)







:)

Megan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sending this site out and for putting all these links together! I've been having way too much fun on pepperplate.com and looking up recipes for homemade cleaners :)

    ReplyDelete